An Art Lover’s Taste of Europe - Summer 2021
An Art Lover’s Taste Of Europe – Summer 2021
A cultural journey, visiting some of the best art galleries and museums in Europe while enjoying the sights and tastes of a selection of Europe’s most loved cities.
- Dining Summary: 14 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch with wine (LW), 6 dinners with wine (DW)
Top Rated Highlights
- Vatican City: Visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- Galleria Borghese: Explore Galleria Borghese.
- Uffizi Gallery: See the works of Michelangelo, Botticelli and Raphael in the Uffizi Gallery.
- Scenic Drive: Ascend Mt Stanserhorn by old-timer railway and the worlds only Cabrio cable car for breathtaking views.
- Santa Maria delle Grazie: Visit the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
- Paris: Visit Paris’s first digital art Museum, Atelier des Lumieres.
- Paris: Explore the Louvre Museum at night.
- Musee DÓrsay: Experience the largest collection of Impressionist and PostImpressionist masterpieces in the world at Musee DÓrsay.
- Amsterdam: Admire famous masterpieces at the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.
Included Insight Services
- 14 nights in First Class Hotel Accommodation as indicated
- Escorted by a professional Travel Director
- Luxury air-conditioned 40 seater coach with extended leg room, on-board washroom, and panoramic windows
- Insight Hotels include all service charges, taxes and porterage
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on Day 1 and Day 15
- A dedicated Well-Being Director throughout ensuring enhanced hygiene protocols and distancing
Arrive in Rome.
Galleria Borghese and free time.
ORVIETO AND ON TO RENAISSANCE FLORENCE.
Florence to Milan.
MILAN TO LUCERNE.
LUCERNE TO PARIS.
The Best of Paris.
Paris to Amsterdam.