Wonders of the American West (Summer 2020)
Wonders Of The American West – Summer 2020
Bookended by the glamour of Las Vegas, this comprehensive exploration of the American West visits awesome natural wonders and captivating landscapes made famous by classic Western movies. Overnight at rustic lodges inside the National Parks, set among dazzling panoramas that no camera could ever quite capture.
- Monument Valley: Enjoy an authentic cookout and Highlight Lunch amid the majestic buttes and mesas of the surrounding landscape.
- Moab: Enjoy a Dine-Around evening and choose from a hand-picked selection of restaurants.
- Bryce Canyon National Park: Get together with your new friends for a memorable Celebration Dinner within the park’s beautiful surroundings.
- Dining Summary: 9 Breakfasts (B), 1 Lunch (L) and 5 Dinners with wine (DW).
- Grand Canyon National Park: Join Local Expert Canyon Tim for an informative and exclusive talk as you witness the burnt orange hues of the canyon walls.
- Monument Valley: With a Navajo guide, board an all-terrain vehicle for a private tour through the mythical formation of the Navajo Tribal Park.
Stay in Style
- Las Vegas: The luxurious Caesars Palace on the iconic Vegas Strip offers restaurants, nightlife, relaxation, and entertainment. It’s distinct style is a tribute to Rome’s opulence.
- Lake Powell: Relax and enjoy the superb views from your guaranteed Lake View Rooms at the Lake Powell Resort and Marinas.
- Mesa Verde: Enjoy sweeping views of the National Park from the Far View Lodge.
- Moab: Hoodoo Moab, Curio Collection by Hilton is where modern luxury meets Western style. This new property is just minutes from Arches National Park and a block from Main Street. You can enjoy a relaxing stay and outdoor adventure.
- Bryce Canyon: Located right inside the National Park, The Lodge at Bryce Canyon is a landmark property.
- Grand Canyon: Stay in rustic charm at the historic National Park Lodges.
Top Rated Highlights
- Mesa Verde: See the ancient pueblo cliff dwellings, known as the Cliff Palace.
- Arches National Park: Enjoy views of the natural formations, including the iconic Delicate Arch.
- Scenic Drives: Travel the Trail of the Ancients, through the Ute Reservation. Take the All-American Road Scenic Byway 12 through Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument. Drive along Zion National Park Scenic Byway. Virgin River Gorge.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
Arrive in Las Vegas.
The Wonders of the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon and Lake Powell.
A Leisurely day at Lake Powell.*Colorado River Float Trip*Colorado River Float TripAntelope Canyon C
Monument Valley and the Navajo Nation.
Mesa Verde and Moab.
Delve into Canyonlands and Arches National Parks.
Capitol Reef and Bryce Canyon National Parks.
Whimsical Bryce Canyon National Park.
Zion National Park, back to Las Vegas.